Monday, April 22, 2019

AR5860 watch review

Armani AR5860A touch of color gives this classic AR5860 watch a new look. The blue dial features chronograph movement and a date window for added functionality. The look is completed by a three-link steel bracelet. Case size: 43mm. Lug width: 23mm. Quartz movement. Water resistant 5 ATM / 50m / 165 feet.

I bought this for my guy as a gift when he finished 5 years in the United States Marine Corp. He absolutely likes it and is matched on everything the moment. It’s a beautiful AR5860 watch, quite nicely created. It’s heavy and terrific high quality. Heaven constantly compliments and makes his eyes pop:) I suggest this watch, as well as much more so for men with blue eyes!

This watch is very nice, not also huge or tiny. It is a really nice weight to it. My wrists are on the smaller side and it wears well without turning around the wrist. The dial is extremely vivid in colour and just what can I say, it’s an Armani, would highly advise

I bought this AR5860 watch a few days back. I was a little bit hesitant concerning it in the beginning considering it is far more pricey than my previous watches. However, It is well worth it. Honestly, lots of people are shocked when I tell them that it is only 250. They anticipated it to be 400 to 600. The watch is absolutely lovely. I enjoy the stainless steel and heaven dial. It makes the watch quite recognizable. Heaven is a bit milder compared to the picture nevertheless. In all honesty, my only problem with the watch is the guidelines. They are not well done. However, after messing with it for concerning Thirty Minutes, I as able to comprehend most of the attributes.



from infobanca.info http://ift.tt/1qYL44x
from Tumblr http://bit.ly/2L4qQbg

No comments:

Post a Comment